Use the Origami Buzzbox® set to:
Increase Event Revenues
Build Brand Awareness
Leverage Web Resources
Introduce New Products or Services
What the Origami Buzzbox® Set is:
The Origami Buzzbox® Set consists of three origami boxes, of decreasing size, placed one inside the other, printed on sustainable paper, and custom designed for your fundraising or awareness building event. They are hands-on, community-building, mementos for pre-and post-event brand building. They ENGAGE participants who make them, motivating your advocates to raise more money and spread the word about your event, cause or educational campaign.
They address the three critical needs of fundraising event managers:
- How to sign up more participants
- How to turn participants into passionate “fundraisers” or advocates
- How to build ongoing awareness and passion for your cause or campaign.
The Returns on Investment:
The Origami Buzzbox® Set delivers a return on investment (ROI) in several ways:
- The handcrafted boxes stimulate engagement of both the hearts and hands of your constituents. More participants, getting more sponsors at higher rates = more event dollars.
- The boxes, with a Quick Response (QR) bar code drive people to the web site for on-going contributions. These attractive mementos can also be the boxes in which event pins, buttons and wristbands are delivered – raising even more dollars from the sale of event memorabilia.
- The boxes build momentum and brand awareness for the next event or similar future events. Buzzbox® are kept around by participants as mementos, building mindshare and stimulating interest in the cause or new product or service.